Again I bring you an update to our response to the fluid situation that is the Coronavirus or COVID-19. As a company, the A. D. James Corporation is well suited to whether this current situation. We are fully digital in our business model.
We have heard from a lot of our clients since our last communication and we are extremely grateful to have you as clients with our company. As recently, as yesterday major brands have announced closures, with many restaurants moving to, to-go or drive thru only. Each business is unique and different, one size does not fit all.
While this is a difficult time, many small businesses like ours must continue operating. As such it is imperative that ALL invoices are paid on time as required. ADJC is a business to business provider, and we must continue to operate with a positive balance sheet.
I wholeheartedly appreciate each of our clients. Please find resources below to further help your business or organization.
Stay tuned, on Wednesday we are announcing a first of its kind lifetime, hosting program with a single investment. In the midst of this, we are still working.
Remember to stay safe and sanitized.
- SBA: Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC: Updated Guidances
- Google: Businesses affected by COVID-19: Provide customers with updated info
- Facebook: Managing through and building resilience during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- For Non-Profits: Responding to the Coronavirus Outbreak: Resources to Help Nonprofits
- Churches: Resources for Community- and Faith-Based Leaders